Do you need a standby generator installation for your property or want a GFCI outlet to upgrade? Whatever your electrical needs, you should only employ trusted, experienced experts to avoid costly and stressful complications in the future.
At Orange Electric, our primary goal is to provide every business and home in Lehi, UT, with reliable electrical services. Whether you need something repaired, replaced, installed, or maintained, we guarantee nothing less than your complete satisfaction!
Our services include:
- Circuit breaker installation
- Property wiring and rewiring
- Lighting installation, replacement, and repair
- Electrical panel upgrades
- USB, AFCI, and GFCI receptacle installation
- General electrical repairs
- Whole-home generator installation
- Electrical safety inspections and certifications
- Elimination of electrical code violations
If you are looking for any of the services listed above, look no further than our expert team at Orange Electric.
Check out our customer reviews and see the results of our timely services!
The Best Time to Rewire Your Property
Is your property suffering from flickering lights? Do you notice a faint burnt smell near your outlets? If you suspect that you have an electrical problem, don’t hesitate to call our technicians immediately.
Not only do faulty systems create an inconvenience, but they are also extremely hazardous. During our visit, we will perform an inspection, locate the source of the problem, and recommend the most appropriate fix.
The main culprit for property-wide electrical issues is usually damaged or old wiring. In general, wiring systems over 30 years old need replacing to meet modern safety and power usage standards. If your system is still relatively new, we also provide wiring and electrical outlet repair services.
Quality Electrical Replacements
Whatever your installation project – no matter how big or small – you can count on our electrical contractor to get it done quickly and correctly.
Our services include:
- Circuit upgrade: When your circuit breaker constantly trips, an insufficient electrical capacity might be the culprit. You should always consider getting an upgrade before installing multiple electrical appliances and fixtures.
- Electrical panel upgrade: Your electrical service panel performs the essential task of protecting and organizing your property’s wiring. If your unit is outdated, replacing it with the latest models improves durability, safety, reliability, and compatibility with modern appliances.
- Lighting upgrade: Installing modern lighting is a simple yet effective way of creating a clean and welcoming atmosphere for your business. This approach also offers better illumination, energy efficiency, and longevity.
Our Utah County team at Orange Electric is here to help you take advantage of these upgrades and much more.
Please contact us today to learn more about our team!
Does Your Business Need Backup Power?
Every property nowadays can benefit from a backup generator. Emergency power can keep your business running or maintain the comforts of your home during an outage. When you call us for a generator installation, our electrician will assess your property, inquire about your power consumption needs, and recommend the most appropriate unit.