When searching for an electrician in Sandy, UT, you want nothing short of the best. A team of experienced, skilled, and well-equipped professionals can provide exceptional electrical services across the board.
At Orange Electric, we have a team of licensed, bonded, and insured technicians who lead the area in electrical expertise, ensuring your home or business receives the attention it needs and deserves!
Our services in Salt Lake County include:
- Electrical safety inspections and certifications
- Lighting installation, replacement, and repair
- USB, AFCI, and GFCI receptacle installation
- Whole-home generator installation
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Electrical panel upgrade
- General electrical repairs
- Solar panel installation
- Hot tub wiring
Please give our reviews a look and see what our past clients have to say about our services!
Updating Your Property's Electrical System
When was the last time you assessed the condition of your electrical system? Even when things seem to be functioning properly on the surface, the unseen components of your system might be lacking in safety and function. Thus, regular professional check-ups are essential.
Our experts at Orange Electric will examine your wiring, outlets, and electrical service panel to see if they're long overdue for an upgrade. With a new system, you can avoid electrical code violations in Sandy and enjoy enhanced safety, longevity, and reliability.
Tell-Tale Signs of Electrical System Disrepair
Whether it's due to lack of maintenance or a faulty installation, electrical systems can develop premature wear and tear. Eventually, the damage may cause serious malfunctions that can become dangerous when left unchecked.
The sooner you identify the warning signs and call us for an inspection, the better. Be on the lookout for the following issues:
- Repeatedly blown fuses: An occasionally blown fuse is usually no cause for alarm, but recurring issues may indicate exposed wiring, an old panel, or a similarly hazardous problem.
- Lighting issues: If several of your lighting fixtures start to flicker or become dim, a loose connection or an overloaded circuit might be the problem.
- Buzzing sounds: Strange noises coming from any GFCI outlet or electrical device is not normal and warrants prompt, professional attention.
- Burnt smells: Do you notice a burnt or acrid smell in your property that is coming an unknown source? Look for an overheated wire or electrical fixture.
Our Salt Lake County team has the skills and expertise to handle these problems, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you notice any issues in your Sandy property.
Please read our blog for insights on electrical system care, safety tips, and other useful info from our electrician team!
Commercial Electrical Services That Don't Disappoint
Are you working on a complex electrical project for your business? Whether you need a standby generator installation or a simple electrical outlet repair, partner with us at Orange Electric. We are a leading provider of exceptional commercial services in the Sandy area, and we guarantee effective solutions that are easy on your budget!
for Sandy, UT
Stellar customer service!
Chelsea - Sandy, UT 84094
We received a text when he was on his way, he showed up timely, and was very professional and courteous. He wore shoe protectors inside and worked quickly. Gave us a bid and explained exactly what we needed done. He took the time to explain everything he was doing and why. Kaleb was awesome! I would highly recommend!
Run power out of the basement on north east corner run conduit up the wall next to the radon system and install a flood light.
Found short in wire (warranty covered). New parts to improve pump room connections; cover for box by timer, new box to cover holes in sheet rock. New gfci in bathroom.
Replace island extension cord with hard wire. Replace conduit that has gap with solid connection. Replace rear bubble cover with junction box. Ensure gfci under cabinets is functional.
GFCI needs replacing. Existing outlet is not resetting.
Upgrade existing panel and breakers. Work to be done after 5pm