You've come to the right place if you're looking for a qualified electrician in the South Jordan, UT, area. Our prompt and professional team at Orange Electric has years of experience.
We understand that electrical work can be daunting, so clear communication is one of our top priorities. We'll never upsell you on services that you don't need, and we'll always take the time to explain what we're doing and why.
Our electrical solutions in Salt Lake County include:
- Light switch and dimmer services
- Whole-home safety inspections
- Electrical wiring services
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair
- EV charging station services
- Breaker panel repair
- Electrical outlet repair services
- Ceiling fan and chandelier services
- Solar installation
- Lighting services
We let our past work speak for itself! Read our reviews and see how we always bring our best to every job, whether a breaker panel repair or a wiring installation.
A Standby Generator Installation for Your Home
Does your area experience frequent outages? If so, you may want to consider investing in a whole-home generator. This appliance will provide a reliable backup power source so you can continue to run your essential devices and keep your family comfortable.
If you're not sure what type of generator is best for your home, our experts can help. We will assess your property, discuss your needs, and make a few recommendations. We also provide straightforward pricing on installations for your convenience.
Premier Commercial Services
At Orange Electric, we understand that electricity is essential to running your business. We offer top-of-the-line servicing that will help you stay on top of your game.
Our team can:
- Install new lighting for your indoor spaces
- Tackle electrical code violations
- Upgrade your electrical service panel
- Fix faulty outlets and wiring
- And more!
We're licensed, bonded, and insured for your peace of mind, and our top-of-the-line customer service will always leave you satisfied.
Learn more about us and how we became the go-to electrical contractor in South Jordan.
Upgrading Your Electrical Outlets
Are you looking to update your old or outdated outlets? Check out these modern options and find the best one for your needs:
- GFCI receptacle: Moisture-prone areas in your home benefit from GFCI outlet protection. It senses when current flows through an unintended path, such as water, and will shut off automatically to prevent shocks.
- Tamper-resistant receptacle: Tamper-resistant receptacles have a shutter mechanism that prevents children from sticking things into the slots, reducing the risk of electrical shock.
- USB receptacle: If you have a lot of gadgets that need charging, a USB outlet can be a lifesaver. It allows you to easily plug in your phone, laptop, or another device without needing an adapter.
Orange Electric will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your problem is fixed — and up to code.
for South Jordan, UT
I hope for the best
Sharon - South Jordan, UT
I do not YET have enough information to rate this service. The service man was pleasant, made a diagnosis, performed the work, But I don't yet know whether the problem has been solved. He was certainly better than the last technician who essentially spent 15 minutes and dismissed the problem.
Dishwasher tripping the afci/gfci breaker. Replace breaker and add gfci outlet at the disposal.
Remove covers and outlets from wall, open ceiling tiles to find path for 12/2 romex. Pull 12/2 romex into wall where existing outlet is and down to box. Get12/2 romex over to Grooming room and down wall. Take circuit in groom room outlet and cap wires. Take new 12/2 romex from other room and terminate onto existing outlet in room. Terminate other end of wire onto outlet in room where we removed outlets. Reinstall some outlets and install blank covers onto others.
Remove cable coming off panel, denergize wire in disconnect. Remove cable fro lugs and disconnect flex from box and pull out cable. Close disconnect and leave off
Troubleshooting. Light is bad needs replacing.
Electrical Box. Connection at the motor head was made short had to shift electrical 4sq box over to bring slack down the wall to seal connection at motor head.